C-Range Built In Features
Take a look at Beams MVHR System C range Features
- Normal – Continuously running extract and supply, set on install in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Regulations.
- Boost – Increases ventilation rates on demand, set on install in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Regulations.
- Setback – Provides a reduced ventilation rate for dwellings that are unoccupied for a long period.
- SUMMERboost® – Only available with ABS option, increases both the supply and extract to full speed when the automatic bypass engages.
- Summer Bypass – Automatically controlled, bypasses the heat exchanger when indoor/outdoor temperature conditions make heat exchange undesirable.
- Summer Mode – Turns off the supply air on demand or via a remote thermostat. (Additional controllabYe background ventilation may be required).